Q: Give us a top 10 list of songs you must listen to during training camp?
From Facebook messenger
A: This might be my favorite question of the series! music is such a big part of my life. When we have our "on the board" sessions with the players, we try to add music to the meeting and we "pick songs" for each guy-- and it provides some levity to the long camp days.
1. Pastor Troy- Wanna be a baller.
Reminds me of my senior year of college. We probably played that song twenty times a day in the locker room.
2. Guns and Roses: Welcome to the Jungle
3. Kenny Chesney: Boys of Fall
4. Wu-tang Clan: C.R.E.A.M.
5. Pillar: Throw Down
6. Disturbed: Down with the Sickness
7. Metallica: Enter Sandman
8. Bill Conti (rocky theme): Gonna Fly Now.
9. Led Zeppelin: Black Dog
10. Mumford and Sons, Jeremy Camp, and Old Crow Medicine Show- all songs when watching film late at night.