FORESTER FOOTBALL

FORESTER FOOTBALL

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Spotlight: Casey Flynn!














As we approach GAME DAY, we are spotlighting another one of our amazing upperclassmen!

Junior defensive lineman Casey Flynn is beginning his third season as a Forester, and is looking forward to this weekend's home opener against Concordia!

Nicknames: "Case", "C Fly"
Hometown: Morristown, New Jersey
Planning to Major in: History and Education
Birthday: December 27, 1989
Parents: Mike and Debbie Flynn

Favorite Movie: The Hangover
Favorite Book: I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell
Favorite Quote: "Character shows when no one is watching"
Person You'd Most Like to Meet: My Great-Grandfather
Favorite NFL Team: Detroit Lions
Favorite MLB Team: New York Yankees

When asked what he likes most about playing football for Lake Forest College, Casey said, "Building relationships with my teammates. When I came in as a freshman, I thought that I was going to be bullied, but I was opened with open arms, and I plan to keep that tradition alive by welcoming all new players with open arms." Casey said that the person who makes him smile the most at practice has to be Coach Canty. He said, "Coach Canty is just hilarious, and he doesn't apologize for the things that he says."

Good luck this Saturday, Casey! We all look forward to watching you help the defense dominate over the Cougars!